How stylish will you look in a pair of Rayban Aviator sunglasses?
Nothing says class and style more than a quality pair of sunglasses. Testers Keepers is looking for a product reviewer to review and keep a pair of Rayban Aviator sunglasses.
Rayban are synonymous with classic sunglass style. For decades, they have produced iconic sun protection that not only looks good but performs excellently too. The classic Aviator style is a Rayban bestseller for good reason. Originally designed for US aviators in the 1930s, they are now the epitome of understated elegance and sophistication.
Offering a superb level of clarity, comfort, and protection, Rayban Aviators are perfect for everyday use. By absorbing 85% of visible light and blocking most of the blue light, the classic green lenses provide remarkable natural colour vision. With polarised lenses blocking 99% of reflected light you can be assured of comfort whenever you are wearing them. Apply today for your chance to experience the ultimate Rayban Aviators sunglasses.
• Aviator Sunglasses (Classic)
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you Aviator Sunglasses (Classic) worth £140 and all we expect in return is an honest review of the product including features, quality and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account