4 Product Testers wanted to try the Mini Love Eyeshadow Palette by Natasha Denona
Who doesn't love getting some gorgeous new makeup? Apply to be one of four Testers Keepers product tester for your chance to try the Natasha Denona Mini Love Eyeshadow Palettes!
Specialising in high-quality makeup, each Natasha Denona product has been meticulously designed so that individuals can express their creativity and unique beauty story. The Mini Love eyeshadow palette features five new ultra-pigmented, irresistible shades perfect for a range of occasions. The pink and purple tones are inspired by the Limited Edition Love Eyeshadow Palette. Create your dream look from soft everyday casual to brave smoky eyes.
The shades in this palette include Natasha Donna's iconic formulas in creamy metallic, matte and duo-chrome finishes. Promising maximum colour payoff with the minimum of effort, easily blend the shades to create vibrant long-lasting looks. The five eyeshadows together spell out “You Are My True Love” and feature a selection of complementary shades. “You” is a glitter-packed pink, “Are” is a pastel rose, “My” is a plum burgundy, “True” is a creamy gold glitter and “Love” is a shimmery pink.
The palette itself is compact and perfect for travelling giving you the ability to create a whole new look on the go. So, what are you waiting for? Apply today and discover what exciting new eye looks you can create.
• 4 x Natasha Denona Mini Love Eyeshadow Palette
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you 1 of 4 Natasha Denona Mini Love Eyeshadow Palette worth £22 each and all we expect in return is an honest review of the product including results, quality and whether or not you would use the product again.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account