Help us test and keep this 5-piece Ring Alarm Kit + Ring Indoor Camera
Our households are full of more expensive technology than ever. Apply to become a Tester Keepers product tester for your chance to review the Ring 5-piece alarm system and protect your valuables from the inside out.
The Ring 5-piece indoor camera is a compact and easy to use alarm system for the home. Consisting of a base station, keypad, motion detector, contact sensor and range extender, it is ready to use straight out of the box. Offering smart security with no long-term commitments, this alarm system is full of impressive features.
Using the motion detector and contact sensor you can get notifications direct to your smartphone when doors or windows are open, or motion is detected. The plug-in indoor camera means you don't need to worry about charging batteries or the system going offline. Enabling you to see, hear and speak to people from wherever you are using your smart device or Alexa-enabled Amazon Echo giving you maximum flexibility. The Ring indoor alarm system brings you peace of mind over your possessions and home when you aren't there. Apply today for your chance to explore all the features for yourself.
• 5 Piece Kit Ring Alarm kit with Ring Indoor Cam
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you a 5 Piece Kit Ring Alarm kit with Ring Indoor Cam worth £249. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including quality, features and whether or not you would use the product again.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account