Help us review the Kids Red Mini Cooper 6V Ride On with Remote Control
Do you have a little one who loves cars? Apply to become a Testers Keepers product reviewer for your chance to let them test out the red Mini Cooper 6V ride on car with remote control.
The Mini Cooper is a British style icon of the automobile world. This red child-size version has all the look and appeal of the real thing. Suitable for ages 3 and up, your little one can take the wheel and experience driving this 6V ride-on car. With working LED headlights, rubber non-slip tyre strips and seat belts, the child in your life will feel like they are in a real Mini Cooper of their own. Featuring forward and reverse modes, they can have hours of fun driving around with the wind in their hair.
A remote control is also included for parent-guided mode. This gives greater flexibility and control over where the child is steering the car and adds a level of safety. With a run time of one hour and a charge time of 8-12 hours, this will be a firm favourite with all the children in the family. With a top speed of 4 km/h, they won't be breaking the speed limit, but they will be having lots of outdoor fun. Apply today for your chance to test one.
• Electric Ride-on Mini Cooper Car with remote control
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you an Electric Ride-on Mini Cooper Car with remote control worth £130. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including quality, features and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account