Do at home LED masks work? Try Dr. Dennis Gross' SpectraLite mask
Why is light therapy the new cult trend in skincare? Apply to become a Testers Keepers product tester for your chance to try out Dr Dennis Gross LED face mask.
Claiming to offer years of treatment in three minutes a day with no downtime, the SpectraLite LED face mask is the talk of beauty experts everywhere. This at-home innovation could be the future of skincare as we know it. This medical-grade mask lined with powerful anti-acne blue light also features four spectra of red light. The combination of 100 red LED lights and 62 blue LED lights work together to improve the look of wrinkles, firm the skin and clear acne leaving a beautiful, natural complexion.
It's easy to use and the universal-fit face sits comfortably over the entire face actively targeting problem areas. After cleansing and using an alpha peel, simply place the device on your face and secure to your head. Select the required light setting and use for the programmed treatment time of three minutes. Once completed, remove the device, and apply serum and moisturiser of your choosing.
Clinical studies show surface changes and reduced acne after just two weeks. And with 10-weeks daily use, there are visible improvements in acne, fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone and acne. Supplied with a USB charging cord, detachable straps, and a convenient storage bag, you are good to go. Apply today and see what results you can achieve.
• Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare - DRx SpectraLite FaceWare Pro
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you a Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare - DRx SpectraLite FaceWare Pro worth £430. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including results, features and whether or not you would use the product again. No strings attached, just a free LED face mask to test and keep.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account